- Precision CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum housings are lightweight yet offer maximum strength.
- Our Billet distributors ship with Ignitor II modules factory installed.
- Each billet distributor is hand polished and buffed to a high luster.
- Tempered distributor shaft has low torsion displacement for accurate timing and extended operational life.
- Upper ball bearing and extra long oil impregnated bronze lower bushing work together to reduce friction and provide shaft and advance mechanism stability reducing high RPM vibration.
Originally known as Per-Lux, the company was founded in 1962, primarily a manufacturer of driving and fog lights for the heavy-duty market (big rig trucks). In the early 70's, an engineer came up with the idea of an electronic ignition system that would replace the points and condenser in distributors. After patenting the product, Per-Lux started manufacturing the Ignitor with sales and marketing emphasis on the lift truck and industrial engine markets. The product gained wide acceptance with fleet managers who came to realize the dramatic improvement in reliability and reduced maintenance cost whether they were responsible for delivery trucks, school buses or generator/industrial engines. Only a few automotive applications were available in those early years, but automotive enthusiasts began using the Ignitor for the superior performance it offered. Utilizing the Ignitor technology, a complete electronic distributor was developed in 1985 and supplied to Wis-Con, a major original equipment engine manufacturer.
|Country of Origin (Primary)||US|
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)||8511300040|
|Hazardous Material Code||N|
|Life Cycle Status Code||4|
|Life Cycle Status Description||Announced|
|MSDS Required Flag||N|
|NAFTA Preference Criterion Code||B|
|Title (Custom)||Elec Dist Billet Chevy SB/BB w/Ignitor II Vac Adv. Black Male Cap|
Pertronix D100710 Elec Dist Billet Chevy SB/BB w/Ignitor II Vac Adv. Black Male Cap
- Brand: Pertronix
- Product Number: D100710
(For California Residents)
WARNING: (For California Residents)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov